Monday, July 5, 2010

MY MEMORY PROJECT - on hold

I have family visiting and my time is taken up going hither and thither. This evening we are going on a GHOST WALK. Victoria is a spooky place. Lots of ghosts.

In the meantime,I have books to sell. So many of you have e-readers and buying e-books is relatively cheap. Try my time travel, RING AROUND THE MOON My hero comes to the present time from 1800. There are many twists and turns in my story. My American heroine has rented Quest Cottage in Cornwall for a month of R&R but when Alan Tremaine turns up on her doorstep on the night she arrives at the cottage, her life and his are turned upside down.

The book cover and an excerpt are on my web site: www.anitabirt.com

I shall be back with Chapter Three on the week-end.

Anita Birt

2 comments:

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Gavin said...

VERY nice. I'm quite impressed by your writing skills. You seem quite talented.