Sunday, September 11, 2011

Anita Birt's Note book

I have returned after taking time to think about this blog. Right off the top I am advertising two of my romance novels that need a push to find readers.

Isabelle's Diary is a contemporary romance set in Llandrindod Wells in mid Wales when my heroine sees a ghost in broad daylight - or did she? There are twists and turns in my story until the very end. There is a hero, of course. What would a romance novel be without a hero and a love affair? My book is available in e-format at Amazon.com and Elora's Cave.

Isabelle's Story is set in 1899/1900. Isabelle is the girl who wrote the diary and may have been the ghost seen by my heroine in the present time. Are ghostly sightings possible? Why do they happen?

Isabelle's world falls apart when she believes her lover has abandoned her and she is thrown out of her family home without money or a place to stay. She is ready to die alone up in the Welsh hills when an old shepherd rescues her and takes her to his cottage.

My book is available at Amazon.com or Elora's Cave in e-format. Both were well reviewed.

Next blog! Something completely new. I'm going to write about my wedding day. March 6, 1943 in Toronto, Canada.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: