Thursday, March 19, 2015

BLOGGING ABOUT BOOKS - ANITA BIRT

I set up this Brilliant idea, Blogging about Books, on Febrtuary 14 or close to that date. But fate stepped in. I
I was knocked sideways. Sent to the hospital with a raging fever. "I'm not sending a ninety two year old woman home without a diagnosis." So said the doctor who examinded me in the  Emergncy on February 22.

Stayed in hospital for seven days, came home to recover. It's taking awhile to get back my energy.

About books.  I recommend. "PEOPLE OF THE BOOK," by Geraldine Brooks. She touches lives in different time periods. Six centuries of Jewish and world experience as the Sarajevo Haggadah, is rescued from certain detruction by Jews, Muslims and Christians. I  promise you a wonderful read.

Which reminds me. I hope  ou are buying my romance novels. They are never out of date.

 A VERY DIFFICULT MAN.  ISABELLE'S DIARY.  ISABELLE'S STORY.  RING AROUND THE MOON (an unforgettable time travel)  TOO YOUNG  TO DIE. (imagine being stalked by armed thugs as you escape in the dead of night into a deep forest with a three month old baby in your arms!) Breath taking.

May you enjoy reading every day.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com




No comments: