Friday, August 3, 2007

Cover up

Seems the cover for A Very Difficult Man has decided to hide out in my documents file for awhile longer. I blogged yesterday and it has disappeared into cyber space. Life gets more difficult by the minute. My blog was about writing from the heart. Is there another way?

Writing is not a choice. It's something we have to do. But we do need a break. I had one recently with my husband, son and daughter-in-law. We visited the north-west coast of Vancouver Island. It rained mostly every day but we did get out to walk on the beach. I read and watched the surf pounding on the rocks below our window and had a wonderful time.

My latest book, Isabelle's Diary will be released by Cerridwen Press on September 6th. If you'd like to read the sequel watch my webiste for news of Isabelle's Story to be released on December 27th. It's the story of the girl who wrote the diary.

In the meantime. Happiness for a writer is when readers purchase her books. You can buy A very Difficult Man from Cerridwen Press. If you like historical romance, you will love reading about Catherine Thurston and her problems with the bad tempered, Lord Glenmore.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: