Wednesday, May 7, 2008

An apology





To all and sundry, near and far forgive a mistake. I thought my book Too Young To Die would be released on May 6. I misread the date, it looked liked this 6/5/2008. To my Canadian eyes that meant May 6. We put the day first, then the month, then the year although some folks put the year first.




The contests are still on so send in your entries. There's a contest on my blog, titled Too Young To Die and another contest on the blog, Contest. Contest. My book will be given away to the winner on each blog.

Now for something completely different. My time travel, Ring Around The Moon is out there, ready for purchase from Cerridwen Press. It has had a great review from ParaNormalRomance. Alan Tremaine, the hero, is every woman's dream. Read an excerpt on my web site.

www.anitabirt.com


3 comments:

buddyt said...

Answer: Sarah Hargreaves

Hi Anita,

Please enter me in the contest.
Thanks.

Carol

Cathy M said...

No worries, Anita. Always on the lookout for interesting paranormal storylines, and enjoyed the excerpt for Ring Around The Moon.

B is for Bow said...

Oh darn, I missed the contest but am hooked on the story now! Look forward to reading your latest book.