Friday, November 7, 2008

A Very Difficult Man


I am so pleased with the review from Romance Junkies I have to tell the blogging world about it. Here's a little taste.

"ANITA BIRT has filled her novel, A VERY DIFFICULT MAN, with rich detail and interesting characters. I really enjoyed the pacing of the plot because it allows the reader to get to know the many characters well and get a feel for the setting."

There's more: "The novel is very romantic. The way Catherine and Richard flirt with one another is funny and sweet but there are also enough misunderstandings and obstacles between them to keep things interesting and make the ending that much more satisfying for the reader.I recommend this story to anyone who enjoys thoughtfully written historical romances."

My book will be released in paperback shortly. Buy it now in e-format and make my day. Go to my web site, www.anitabirt.com for an excerpt of A VERY DIFFICULT MAN and discover my other books. Isabelle's Diary, Isabelle's Story, Ring Around The Moon and Too Young To die. Enjoy

Anita





2 comments:

Anita Birt said...

I am commenting myself to see if Sitemeter is working.

Black_Hat said...

The very proud cavalry Regiment mentioned in this romance novel still remains a force of armoured strength today. They are now called the Queen's Royal lancers after their amalgamation with the 16/5 Queens Royal Lancers in 1993. The original hat badge and motto of the 17 lancers remains as a symbol of strength the a strong recruiting draw. Check it out!

http://www.qrl.uk.com/

The Queen' Royal Lancers are the sister Regiment of the Canadian Armed Forces "Lord Strathcona's Horse (Royal Canadians) one of our proud Armoured Regiments serving Canadians and currently stationed in Edmonton Alberta.

http://www.strathconas.ca/

Posted by a proud Strathcona for the past 30 years.