Monday, June 15, 2009

Life in the slow lane


"Summertime and the livin' is easy, Fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high..."

What to do when the muse takes a holiday and leaves me drifting along in the slow lane? I have stories to revise - four of them. I have a new story underway and a 10,000 word gothic story to finish. Enough work to keep a busy writer busy, busy, busy. Yes. Yes. Yes.

So ... I shall do some PR for my historical romance, A Very Difficult Man. There's the wonderful cover. I have a trailer available to whet the appetite of eager readers. View the trailer by going to, www.YouTube.com, type my name, Anita Birt, in "search" and my trailer is there for easy viewing. It's also on my Facebook page.

Make my day. View the trailer. Comment on my blog.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

2 comments:

Julia Barrett said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy even if you're taking your time. I do love the cover of your book.

Anita Birt said...

Thanks so much. I am muddling along like the tortoise as opposed to the hare.

Slow and steady suits me at this time in my life.