Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Very Difficult Man

My contemporary romance, Dickens and Me, has come to an end. I finished the last chapter last Friday. I hope, you who have read it, have enjoyed it. I certainly enjoyed creating my book and sharing it with you.

My BIG news is about the video featuring my historical romance, A Very Difficult Man. It's available for view on my Facebook page. It was created by Trailer To The Stars and is really special. It gives an introduction to my story without giving away the plot. Please have a look. It's also available at: www.YouTube.com
Print my name in "search" and you'll find my video. My hero is dark and dangerous to my heroine.

I've been so busy posting chapters of Dickens and Me, each Friday, I haven't been posting anything else. I'm BACK! Next post will be about "Making a Scene."

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: