Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tales from The Past - Ancient Warriors.

That title isn't "sexy" enough to lure in bloggers. It could mean almost anything. So - if you are an ancient person with your wits still intact, I'd like to hear from you. We all have stories to tell and I'm afraid they will be lost unless we write them down or tell them to someone who will write them down.

I am willing to take on the task of putting them up on my blog.

Ancient warriors. Women of distinction, the women who stayed home when their "warriors" went off to serve in World War II, or other nasty dust-ups around the globe.

Where were you the day President Kennedy was shot?

Do you remember the beginning of World War II?

For Americans. Where were you when Pearl Harbor was attacked? What were you doing?

That's a start.

Send your stories to me at: anita.birt@gmail.com. I will acknowledge every story and let you know when I post it on my blog.

Check me out at: www.anitabirt.com

Thanks for coming by.

Anita

No comments: