Monday, September 21, 2009

Back to the Present

I have changed my mind about gathering stories from people who have lived through wars and terrorist attacks. I shall go back to my writing roots to discover why I am here and why I continue to write.

Marketing my books is of prime importance. My five books with Cerridwen Press have been out for over a year so they are old in terms of marketability. However, they are in e-books format and will be available for years to come. They are all relevant!

My historical romance, A VERY DIFFICULT MAN is available in trade paper back from Jasmine Jade Enterprises. com. My book has had great reviews.

I have moved and my writing life has been on hold for awhile. Soon my muse will be sitting on my shoulder with an opening line, such as. "Of course, you will accept." That is how my Bargain Priced Bride starts. Soon it will be edited by me and sent out into the world seeking a publisher.

Here's something for you to try. Start with the line, "Of course, you will accept." How would you continue? What do you think is behind that question? I'd love to hear from you. Send me your next line to, anita.birt@gmail.com

Thanks for coming by.

Anita

No comments: