Saturday, August 2, 2014

ANITA BIRT - SPEAKING OUT

Egad, I had my named spelled wrong on my last post. To-day, August 2nd. I phoned my cousin, Helen, in St. John's, Nfld, yesterday. Heat record broken, 30 deg.C and humid.

I'm putting together some of my work ( not published) because I am often asked if I'm still writing. I never stop. Writers write, simple as that. In the display will be: three Memoirs, ON BEING SIX.  ON BEING EIGHT-SEVEN - ON BEING NINETY. Also two children's stories, Atlantic Crossing, August/September 1944. And:

HOW I LEARNED TO THINK LIKE A SHEEP.

HAPPINESS IS A WARM BED.

I'm the only member of my family who recalls events as far back as 1920 and onwards to the present time. I wrote my memoirs for my family so the events of my life would not be lost.

Have you written your memoirs? Start anywhere. "How I learned to swim," something like that.It doesn't have to be brilliant. Give your memory a work-out. Stir up those "little grey cells," and see what happens.

I'm slowly progressing with my murder/mystery, Phyllis

Are  you buying my books, my five romance novels and my newly published e-book, THE GHOST WRITER MYSTERY? Let's make it a best seller, Price, $1.99.

A VERY DIFFICULT MAN, my historical romance is selling well in the UK. Not hundreds of books but enough to make me feel good.

ISABELLE'S DIARY.  ISABELLE'S STORY.  RING AROUND THE MOON.  TOO YOUNG TO DIE. All are available as e-books. Very reasonable for great reads. If you like the feel of a book in your hands, they are available is trade paperback.

Smile.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com







No comments: