Saturday, October 4, 2014

ANITA BIRT - SPEAKING OUT

How did it get to be October 4th? The last cruise ship stops in Victoria on Monday morning. It seems like yesterday the first cruise ships arrived in April. Winter is just around the corner, sort of. We've had a fabulous fall, lots of warm sunny weather and no rain.Thanksgiving is next week-end. I have a lot to be thankful for, have you?

I've had a difficult day trying to put together a special hearing device . I wasn't trying.I was doing it! I had to understand  the instructions and do exactly as they said.

I think there's a change in the weather and that's why I feel lethargic. Also I want to record a program on  television and have never done that before.My brain is tired and beginning to feel out of sorts.

Question. Why am I keeping this blog? I already write in a diary so why duplicate the effort? No one reads this but - I think it does help sell my romance novels and my mystery e-book.

ISABELLE'S DIARY.  ISABELLE'S STORY.  A VERY DIFFICULT MAN.  RING AROUND THE MOON. TOO YOUNG TO DIE. Every book a treasure waiting to be found.

www.anitabirt.com



No comments: