Monday, December 15, 2014

ANITA BIRT'S - NOTE BOOK

Alas this blog is dying an indecent death through lack of interest on my part  and the absolute absence of  comments from someone - anyone - a talking gorilla, any comment is welcome. So before I consign this blog to a blog grave on which will be written, "No one cared so I'm going to the great  blog heaven in the sky."

Christmas is fast approaching. Are you ready?

I urge you to give copies of my romance novels to the woman in  your who likes to curl up with a good read while you pour her a glass of chilled white wine or a gin and tonic or a Scotch on the wrongs or a hot toddy made with whisky, a squeeze of lemon, a little brown sugar and pour in boiling water, just enough! Don't drown the Scotch.

A VERY DIFFICULT MAN, a historical romance.

ISABELLE'S DIARY, a contemorary  romance

ISABELLE'S STORY,  historical romance linked to ISABELLE'S DIARY

RING AROUND THE MOON , a time travel romance. Very romantic!

TOO YOUNG TO DIE - a page turner involving a nanny, a baby and thugs threatening to kill both of them. It's a romance! Enjoy its twists and turns.

For to-day my Blog lives but it will die unless you send in a comment. I feel like Tinkerbell in Peter Pan. Remember when we thought she was dying. If we wanted Tinkerbell to live we had to clap our hands!! I clapped like mad so did my children and grandchildren.

Save my blog. Send in a comment.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: