Tuesday, December 23, 2014

ANITA BIRT'S - NOTE BOOK

Are  you still there the countless readers of my blog who are too shy to comment or too busy to type a comment or too weary of this world to do anything.

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS and we are supposed to be full of good cheer, liquid or otherwise. Liquid is better. It works fast.

We are having west coast winter weather, grey skies and lots of rain, not very cold and that is a comfort. No snow to shovel so we are blessed in that regard.

The book I'm writing is coming along. My daily output is slow so I'm trying to write at lease two pages a day or three when the spirit moves me. When I was much  younger and writing romance I'd write for three to four hours daily. Age is taking its toll but I'm blessed to write at all.

A cozy English mystery. I"m not editing myself as I write. This is a first draft for goodness sake, I'm not expecting a miracle to surface and do the writing for me.

If this was a proper blog I'd deal with a topic engaging readers. I have stepped back from life and find many topics of limited interest.

Big News! Luke Magnotta has been charged with murder and sentenced to life in prison. It took the 12 jurors seven days to reach a decision. The case was complicated. Read about it or watch it on television if you're a Canadian.

I'm away. Have a pleasant holiday. Take time to sit back and think about who you are and how you became who  you are.

Anita Birt
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: