Wednesday, December 9, 2015

ANTA BIRT - STORY TELLER

Another day of wild weather. Gale fore winds, pouring rain and white caps on the sea. I intended to go out but feared I'd be blown away. I've had wind shift me sideways so I stay home until I see or hear the all clear. Being blown into the sea!

I have to share an advertisement that appears once a week on the back page of the National Post, business section. Here it is: ATROLOGER & LOVE PSYCHIC (I won't quote the local telephone number)

Pandit: SAI GURU. Love, Husband-wife, relationships. Health, Marriage, Depression, Secret Matters, Teenage Issues. Jealousy, etc. Removes Black Magic, Jadoo, Vodoo. Witchcraft and provides 100% Protection

There you have it. Supposed to last a lifetime. Two other adds offering similar healing appear. I had no idea that Black Magic, Jadoo, Vodoo and Witchcraft were  problemsat the present time. Any comments on this issue. I am fascinated.

Back to Christmas Magic. I decorated my small apartment this morning and am pleased to see all the old Christmas decorations from years gone by giving me pleasure. Each piece has a story. That feels like a story coming on. Something magical for a child to enjoy. I shall set my mind at work and will let your know if a story ensues.

In the meantime: buy my romance novels all available as e-books. A very low price to enjoy my well-written stories. A VERY DIFFICULT MAN.  ISABELLE'S DIARY.  ISABELLE'S STORY. RING AROUND THE MOON. TOO YOUNG TO DIE.

If you search the Internet you may be lucky and find a copy of my non-fiction book: THE HOUSE AT BRIDAL VEIL.As inspiring story of a small group of Franciscan Sisters who managed to buy an architect designed house on the Columbia River that had fallen into ruin. With hours of hard work. Dealing with Rats! And snakes. And rain pouring through the roof. They worked during the day in Portland and headed out to the old house with sandwiches and flasks of coffee and set  to work.

Try and find my book. THE HOUSE AT BRIDAL and enjoy a truly inspiring, down to earth story about five Franciscan Sisters of the Eucharist.

Anita Birt


No comments: