Wednesday, January 6, 2016

ANITABIRT - STORY TELLER


David Cameron, the Prime Minister of Great Britain asks us to celebrate the 400th anniversary of the birth of William Shakespeare on April 23. I am celebrating with this quote from Macbeth. He has just heard that his wife has died.." She should have died hereafterr: There would have been a time for such a word."

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all  our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.  Out, out brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets this hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more; it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

That leave me deep in thought. There is so much magic in the words Shakespeare gives us. I am a feeble player on the writing stage but stays at the task given me. My talent is a small one but I use it as best I can. I especially like amusing readers. Tomrrow I will write something that pleased and amused me.

In the meantime buy my books. I'm not Shakespeare but I do my best with what I've got.

Anita Birt
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: