Tuesday, September 25, 2007

About Time


About Time. I thought it would be a good title for my time travel but my editor thought otherwise. My book, due for release on March 27, 2008, is titled Ring Around The Moon. Here's a little teaser about the story. Beth is an American. She is four and half month's pregnant with her first child and rents Quest Cottage in Cornwall for a month to get away from hassles back home in Portland, Oregon and to think through her future as a single Mom. Her midnight arrival under a full moon is peaceful until a man emerges from a nearby stand of trees and calls out.

"Elizabeth, is it really you?"

Mysterious Alan Tremaine has travelled through two centuries of time to the exact location where his house burned to the ground in eighteen hundred and Elizabeth, his pregnant wife perished in the flames. Quest Cottage was built on the site using foundation stones from Alan's ruined home.
Beth and Elizabeth. Same name but ...

What happens next? I loved writing the story of Beth and Alan and I hope you will enjoy reading it when it's published on March 27, 2008.

I will leave you there and post the cover of my newest release, Isabelle's Diary. The cover is beautiful. It's up top because I can't figure out how to post it farther down on the page.
Make my day. Leave a comment or two.
Anita










1 comment:

Theatre Passe Muraille said...

Hmmm, I believe I have read the first few chapters of this book! I can't wait to be able to read the whole thing!