Monday, September 3, 2007

And now for something!




Friends are wonderful, are they not?
My friend, Solveig, is a real sweatheart. She came by this morning and showed me how to put my book covers on my blog.
Aren't they intriguing? Are you ready to click on to www.Cerridwenpress.com to order copies? Be my guest.
I'm supposed to be working on my new book, tentatively titled, Tycara Gate. It takes place in Cornwall on the coast between Polperro and Fowey. My American heroine is caught up in a situation fraught with danger, where nothing is what it seems. And there I must leave you and do something productive like penning five pages of the above story. Or should I go for a walk? I'm on Facebook should you care to take a walk on the internet and look me up. There's not much there that isn't here on my blog but I hope to stir up interest in my books by featuring me in as many places as possible.
ISABELLE'S DIARY will be released by Cerridwen Press on September 6th. That's this Wednesday.
Anita

No comments: