Friday, December 14, 2007

Life on the Christmas track















That's where I've been for the past many days. Shopping, thinking about shopping, wrapping packages and sending them on their way. Sent the last one this morning to our friends, The Franciscan Sisters of The Eucharist, Bridal Veil, Oregon. Christmas crackers are an English/Canadian tradition. We introduced them to the Sisters several years ago and continue the tradition. With presents on their way to family and friends I can now concentrate on my writing and showing you the cover for Isabelle's Story. It will be released on December 27. Watch for the grand opening. Well, maybe not very grand. Just me telling you about Isabelle's Story, a historical romance.
It's the sequel to Isabelle's Diary. I'm calling them my Isabelle Books. I'll be posting an excerpt tomorrow.

I have the cover for my time travel, Ring Around The Moon to show you. It's very different from my last books from Cerridwen Press. I had to get used my "New" look. Ring Around The Moon will be released on March 27, 2008.
Drop by my blog or my web site, www.anitbirt.com
Anita

1 comment:

Anny Cook said...

Oooh, I like your covers... all of them. Lovely, lovely covers. Looking forward to Isabelle's Story!