Thursday, January 24, 2008

Food to feed the soul




Those are my books already released. You may purchase one or all three from Cerridwen Press.
That's my promo for today. And now for something completely different.
Food to Feed the Soul. We eat to live and most often pay little attention to the food unless it's unusually delicious. But there are times when a particular meal in a particular place is memorable and the memory lingers on. Several years ago my husband and I were visiting Glastonbury in England. A truly magical place. However, on this visit (we've been back twice!) it was chilly, rainy and miserable. I cashed a traveller's cheque in a bank and my hands were so cold I could hardly hold the pen. Money in hand my husband and I walked up the street and came across a tea room, it's window covered in steam suggesting heat. We ventured in. Talk about a heavenly feeling. I basked in the warmth as we sat at a table. We ordered a pot of tea and bread pudding. The bread pudding was cut in squares and served with a lovely sticky sauce. I will always remember the taste. Every bite was delicious. The tea, nectar of the gods. I had the strangest the feeling of being in the right place at the right time. Magical? Yes. Spiritual? Yes. We were in magical Glastonbury about which I'll be writing in March at www.Paranormal_Discussion@yahoogroups.com
Anita

No comments: