Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's about time!


It's about time and time traveling.

Do you enjoy reading romance novels? What are your favorites? Historical? Contemporary? Futuristic. Vampires? Time travel?

To-day, April 4, my time travel, RING AROUND THE MOON is available from www.CerridwenPress.com

The setting is magical Cornwall. King Arthur's legendary land.

A full moon. A thatched cottage. And in the distance the sea and Tintagel where King Arthur was born.

Drop by my web site. www.anitabirt.com for an excerpt.

Leave a comment on my blog about your likes and dislikes.

Anita

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Anita, this sounds really good.
Great cover!
Sandra

Theatre Passe Muraille said...

this is a book i WILL judge by its cover! This is the one I read the preview for and I can't wait to read the whole thing!!

YAY!!