Friday, October 24, 2008

Breaking a Dream, Part II

Dream time again. I explained "breaking a dream" on my last blog. It has happened again. I'm dreaming a lot lately and last night I dreamed I was in a house. I went outside. Two men walked towards me from the double garage. They were talking and paid no attention to me. A young man came out of the house. I seemed to know him. He walked to the side of the garage and re-appeared carrying an empty cardboard box.

At that point I think my husband poked me because I was snoring or snorting (not true, of course. Ladies do not snore or snort Do they?)

I forgot about the dream. I drove into the parking lot of the market where I shop and there was a young man carrying a cardboard box right in front of my eyes. All very strange and very interesting. I don't know the young man but he was dressed like the man in my dream.

Next item. On my first "breaking a dream" blog I wrote about dreaming of a horse and the following morning opened our morning paper and the first picture I saw was a horse. It's all in my previous blog. Breaking a dream is supposed to bring good luck. A horse is a powerful symbol in a dream, says my author friend, Teri. Within days I heard from All Romance E-Books that Isabelle's Diary to be featured in their January RT was randomly drawn to have a review in Romantic Times. I am thrilled to bits. All is in order. I hope to see the review in the February issue of RT.

Thanks for dropping by,
Anita
www.anitabirt.com

1 comment:

B is for Bow said...

Have you read the articles about people who have only viewed television in colour only dream in colour? And people who watched b&w television in their early years dream in black and white? I can't believe this as we live in colour daily!
I have heard about breaking a dream too and it happens to me frequently.