Thursday, June 10, 2010

MY MEMORY PROJECT - continued

I've been to Bridal Veil, Oregon and returned home on Monday - totally exhausted. I swear it's a mile to walk from the check-in at Portland to where Air Canada is situated. Worse than that was winding my way through the horror of Vancouver Airport. Is any airport friendly to passengers? Don't answer!

Aquarius. My horoscope for to-day, Thursday, June 10th. "The pen is mightier than the sword. True or false? It will certainly be true to-day as communications planet Mercy moves into the most dynamic area of your chart. Broadcast your vision to the world."

I wish. Anyone got any bright ideas to broadcast? Please send them to me at: anita.birt@gmail.com and I shall add them to this brilliant blog and credit your genius.

Canada is celebrating the Royal Canadian Navy's one hundred years of service. There's a huge party building right here in Victoria. Navy ships from New Zealand and Australia (our sister Commonwealth countries) Japan, France and our friendly neighbour, The United States. The USS Ronald Reagan has been lying at anchor outside the harbour at Esquimalt, the navy depot - not quite enough room for all the ships.

Tomorrow our Royal Canadian Airforce "Snow Birds" will be flying over. There'll be fireworks at night. A huge parade downtown and more.

Breaking news. The Blue Jays beat Tampa Bay this evening. Yeh.

Walking for 30 minutes a day can help reduce your risk for heart disease and diabetes. What are you waiting for? I walked 2000 metres this morning - that's one mile and a quarter. Not bad for an old dame. What did you do to-day? I'd love to hear from you. Is anyone out there? Are there no old people willing to talk about themselves. What makes your life interesting? Am I talking to myself?

Anita Birt
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: