Sunday, October 14, 2012

Anita Birt's Note Book

How dark and drear it is outside with a light rain falling, enough to keep me in and restless. Restless because I am stuck or blocked or my creative muse has gone away. Oh woe is me. I have three chapters written of my latest venture and am not sure whether to go on or chuck the whole thing or go back to stories I have written in the past and see if I can start writing again.

Or should I do some editing of two romance novels already finished and send them out. But where? Something will come to me. Something is bound to turn up. Keep on writing. As wonderful Nora Roberts said. "You can't fix a blank page."

I watched the Baltimore Ravens play against Dallas for awhile. I wanted to see how Michael Oehr, #74 played as left tackle. I have read the book by Michael Lewis, The Blind Side, and wanted see #74 in action. Yes,  he knocked down an opponent trying to reach the Raven's quarterback. I didn't watch the whole game having other things to think about - writing creatively again.

If there is another human being out there with a brilliant thought to encourage me, please leave a comment.

Make me happy, buy my books. I adore the little royalty cheques that drop into my mail box once a month. And now if the rain has stopped I shall go for a walk. I need a change of scene.

Anita
wwew.anitabirt.com

No comments: