Monday, October 29, 2012

Anita Birt's Note Book

Did any of my many readers order my contemporary romance, Isabelle's Diary? It's a ghost story, a love story and a surprise ending. My historical romance, A Very Difficult Man is doing okay. I am such a little frog in a big, big pond filled with  multimillionaire frogs I am happy to sit on my lily pad and dream big dreams.

So my big dream is to have my blog readers (are you out there? If so, wave.) buy my books either as e-books or trade paper back. A Very Difficult Man, Ring Around The Moon and Too Young To Die are also available in trade paperback.

I am reading Julian Barnes' book," Arthur and George" on my Kindle. Last night at ten thirty I forced myself to close my Kindle and go to bed. I get up early. Of course, my head didn't want to go to sleep, too stimulated - not good. So. . . I shall break one of my rules and read the book in daylight!

 Read fiction during the day??? My  conscience (oh hell how do you spell it?) will prick me. I shall give in to my baser instincts and read Arthur and George. I think my Scottish Grandmother will turn in her grave at me wasting time when I could be doing something useful. Such as?

How do I get my blog out there in blog land? Does anyone know? If so, please tell me how.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com


No comments: