Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Anita Birt's Note Book

So many disasters besetting Canada this year. Floods in Alberta. The monstrous train accident in Quebec. It never should have happened. A series of human errors, one after the other, leaving the engine teetering on the top of a hill before it plunged down with its load of tank cars to burn a pretty little town to pieces. So many people dead.

Toronto had a deluge two days ago that flooded the city, the subway, the underpasses, basements of houses. power outage, a proper mess.

To turn to me and mine. Books I mean. In a previous post I mentioned the enormous changes in technology since I wrote my contemporary romance, ISABELLE'S DIARY. Cell phones were on the market but not in the numbers they are now and not in the sophisticated I-Phones everyone seems to be using. Not me!

ISABELLE'S DIARY takes place in Wales. My heroine uncovers family secrets. She sees a ghost. Believe her. The ghost is her ancestor who suffered a broken heart, eventually healed when truth is revealed.

There's a twist in my story revealed in the last few pages. My book is e-published. Read it and let me know what you think. Does the lack of a cell phone make it bothersome? A friend suggested I re-write it and bring it up to date with I-phones, I-Pads, I-pods and the like. Should I?

I have to finish my mystery before I tackle another thing. Stay healthy. Eat well. Go on walks if  you can. Smile.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: