Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Anita Birt's Note Book and other stuff

Hard to believe it's August 1st tomorrow. I am editing my mystery novel, making changes as I go along, adding bits here and there to make the story move along. Hard work. When I was writing my romance novels in early 2000 and onwards I could write three or four hours at a time. Now I am much older, one hour and a half is enough. I'm not the woman I used to be so I have to slow done to a more measured pace.

My web site is  having a major face lift in the next week or so. It's in dire need of up dating. My fault for not keeping my eye on it. I want to give it a kick start, something like this.

Anita Birt:  Author of romance novels. Writer of a mystery novel. A story teller for children. Book Covers. Reviews.

I'm sure I mentioned my children's story, suitable for 3 - 6 year olds. "THE MISADVENTURE OF TILLY, A SWAN."

If there's someone out there who would like a copy of the Tilly story, send me your e-mail address and I shall e-mail it to  you.  I promise to cancel your e-mail address when I have sent you the copy of Tilly.

I don't like working in the evening so shall not do much editing. Must do some though to have it ready to send to a professional editor. I want to have my book published! The dream of all authors, large and small.

We haven't had rain on Vancouver Island since June27. The weather has been gorgeous. Warm and sunny, not too warm. Living by the sea means it never gets hot,  hot, hot and humid.

Anita Birt

No comments: