Monday, June 23, 2014

ANITA BIRT - SPEAKING OUT

I am not GROWING OLD GRACEFULLY.  I am made as hell. I just wrote a brilliant blog, touched something and lost the damned thing.

Buy my books. Make me smile. Buy my romance novels in trade paperback or as e-books. Buy, THE GHOST WRITER MYSTERY, it's published as an e-book. $1.99. You can't beat the price.

My romance novels. A VERY DIFFICULT MAN, Historical, England 1858.
ISABELLE'S DIARY, contemporary with many a twist and possibly a ghost.

ISABELLE'S STORY, historical. The storY of Isabelle who wrote the diary! 1895-1900 England.

RING AROUND THE MOON - set in magical Cornwall. He comes from two hundred years in the past to the present time and finds a new love.

TOO  YOUNG TO DIE - threatened with death by vicious thugs my heroine escapes in the middle of the night with a three month old baby in her arms. She stumbles through a forest until dawn. To tired to go on she awaits her fate when a man with two large dogs finds her. Who is he?

I'm away now. I might make a cup of tea to calm my frazzled nerves. Loosing my brilliant blog!!! Boo Hoo. That hurt.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com  (I'm trying to find out how to add news to my web site but the instructions given to me didn't work.)


No comments: