Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pay Attention



My sales are sagging. I need, want and must have sales to make me feel good about writing. So. I am posting the covers of my five books with Cerridwen Press. After viewing them, click on my web site: www.anitabirt.com and read excerpts and order one or two or three books. Make my day and afternoon and evening. Here are my five covers.

Well a nasty little computer gremlin has stopped me from downloading my other three covers.

Too Young To Die is a romantic suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat until you finish the last page.

Ring Around The Moon is a time travel. Alan Tremaine travels from two hundred years in the past to the present time. The story takes place in magical Cornwall. Check it out.

Thanks for your interest. I'd enjoy hearing from you. Try me at: anita.birt@gmail.com

No comments: