Sunday, January 8, 2012

Anita Birt's Note book and RAnt

I have news. My e-book, RING AROUND THE MOON, is now available in trade paperback! If you live in the States you can order my book from www.jasmine-jade.com or Amazon.com. It will also be available in book stores. In Canada it is more efficient to order from Amazon.ca and save on postage. View the new cover!

Ring Around The Moon is a time travel romance set in magical Cornwall. My hero time travelled from two hundred years in the past to the the present time.  My heroine is an American, fourth month's pregnant with her first child.  She rented Quest Cottage in Cornwall for a month to rest and plan her life as a single Mom.


The "best laid plans," often go astray. I loved writing this book. The plot's twists and turns surprised me and I am the author


Anita
www.anitabirt.com


1 comment:

Jessie B Tyson said...

I love the title and the cover is sweet! :)