Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Anita Birt's Note Book and Rant

My e-book, RING AROUND THE MOON, has been issued as a trade paper book with a new beautiful cover.  Here are the back cover notes I wrote for my book when it was first published.

"It wasn;t supposed to happen like this. Not to her. Not to sensible Beth Ormond. She'd rented Quest Cottage in Cornwall to get away from the hassles back home in the States, and to think through her future as as single Mom.

Tired after driving from Heathrow Airport she got out of the car. A full moon glowed in the night sky. She hurried up to the cottage but stopped n her tracksd  as a man emerged from a nearby stand of trees and called out to her.

Alan Tremaine had traveled from the past to the present time with a story so bizarre Beth couldn't get her mind around it unless she disregarded her scientific training and believed in time travel. Could she? Did she want to?"

Americans can buy my book from my publisher, Ellora's Cave.com, or Amazon.com and various book stores.
Canadians can buy my book from Amazon.ca. It will save postage.
In the UK: I assume it's available at Amazon.UK

Off you go to purchase my intricately plotted time travel romance. I had many difficult problems to solve as my story evolved, not the least of which was figuring out how to create a modern identity for Alan.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com






.





No comments: