Sunday, January 29, 2012

Anita Birt's Note Book and Rant

I know there are real live human beings out there who touch base on my blog They are like ghosts not stopping long enough to leave a comment. Now is that fair? I want comments especially now with my e-book, RING AROUND THE MOON, now published in trade paperback. My publisher created a new cover for my book that is quite beautiful.

Where are you and why are you not leaving a comment or two or three? Take a minute to check out my  web site at: www.anitabirt.com.  Leave a ghostly comment and I shall love you forever - well for a little while as I digest your cmments.

Writing is a ghostly business in some ways. We sit alone at our computers or with pen and paper and create stories. It's dream time while I run the movie inside my head and solve problems when they appear. Or a new character intrudes on the story line and has to be dealt with creatively. I had a major problem in Ring Around The Moon and couldn't figure out how to solve it. I wakened in the dark of night and the answer came to me.

Writing is mysterious. A story line pops into my head and I am hooked. I am developing a story about an elderly lady who moves into a seniors' residence. Instead of finding peace and quiet she stumbles into a mystery waiting to be solved. A strange character is hanging around the edges of my mind. Why? I don't like him but he won't go away.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com


2 comments:

Jessie B Tyson said...

Hello again, Anita. How do we leave comments on your http://www.anitabirt.com/ website?

Have you checked out my blog lately? http://jessiebtyson.blogspot.ca/ I'm still not pubbed but my lovely publisher and editors are working on it.

Jessie B Tyson said...

PS. I just reposted a Tweet by "Elwood Farris" who had advertised your novel "A Very Difficult Man." Every little helps huh.


Anita, please consider joining Face Book and Twitter. Apparently you might end up with lots of sales and followers, who would prolly post to your blog. My Twitter name is: @jessiebtyson

Stay safe and well!