Saturday, August 18, 2012

Anita Birt's Note Book

No comments on my last post. Nothing to continue wasting time trying to scrape up interest in my boring life.What if I write about the wild sex life of people who are way over he hill and sliding down the far side. Hmm. A bad idea. Save the sex for the young and leave the memories of great sex to the old folks.

Yes, Once upon a time we were young and remember joyful moments with our lovers. But that was then and this is now and I'm writing about truly fascinating older people. I shall say no more. This is my current project and needs care and attention if it is to survive. And if I survive! Time is fragile and spins into minutes, hours and days like a whirlwind. Sometimes I feel as if I shall never keep up to the turning wheel.

In the meantime: Tomorrow I shall tell you  how I learned to think like a sheep.

Step out and buy my books or download them to your e-readers.

Historical romance, A VERY DIFFICULT MAN. Contemporary romance novel, ISABELLE'S DIARY.

Follow that story as a historical romance, ISABELLE'S STORY.  Do you enjoy time travel tales? Mine is

different, the hero comes from the past to the present time, RING AROUND THE MOON. Following that

is my contemporary romantic suspense novel, TOO YOUNG TO DIE.

Enjoy them. I promise you a good read. (I can't delete the underline)

Anita
www.anitabirt.com







1 comment:

datougas said...

Hi Anita ... so funny! You could title it Grey Matters.

xo,
Karen