Thursday, August 2, 2012

Anita Biort's Note Book

Tomorrow I shall start posting my story about crossing the Atlantic Ocean in 1944 and the attack by German U-boat 482 on the convoy. Being close enough to a huge explosion to feel it rock the ship I was on was a shock, but I don't remember being afraid.

My romantic suspense novel, Too Young To Die is now available in paperback edition as well in e-book format. The sexy cover is eye catching but doesn't reveal the essence of the story. A male friend of mine thinks the cover will sell the book. Have a look and tell me what you think.

I am curious. Is there anyone out there reading my blog? Am I writing into a vacuum? Answer please.

It is late evening here and through my window I am watching birds flying around like crazy. Are they night jars also called goat suckers? They fly with their beaks open and scoop up bugs.

I have started writing a new book, not a romance, something completely different. Lots of possibilities with interesting characters.

Who remembers the Bob and Ray radio show way back when? How about Wally Balloo, their sports broadcaster? Sometimes they'd sign off, "Write if  you get work."

Anita
www.anitabirt.com


No comments: