Saturday, November 3, 2012

Anita Birt's Note Book

Tonight in Canada we turn our clocks back - except in Saskatchewan where they remain on Standard Time year round. They don't "leap forward' in spring. Something to do with milking cows or digging potash or something. There's a lot of potash in the province.

In the meantime, I am in a quandary, should I or shouldn't I write a book, (fiction, of course) titled "Sex and Violence in an Old Folks' Home. " On second thoughts, I can't imagine a lot of sex and  violence of interest to the aged among us. I mean whose got the energy? But it would give the middle aged among us something to look forward to when they reach those golden years so beloved of those who are young and haven't a clue about getting old. Sex and Violence are featured in hundreds of movie. Why not give the old folks a break?

So what do you think? Pursue the topic or let it lie fallow until something more interesting floats into my brain.

In the meantime, my books are waiting to be read.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com


No comments: