Sunday, November 4, 2012

Anita Birt's Note Book

"Sex and Violence Down The Mine." Oh goodness me, have you heard or read the Peter Cook and Dudley Moore story of Sex and Violence Down The Mine? Google it and start laughing. I hope the "Sex and Violence" words are not covered by copyright or I might end up in the poor house or jail or on Devil''s Island. Does it still exist?

In the meantime the fog horn has been blowing off and on all day. The weather is very mild and fog rolls in and out. It's a comforting sound. However, I assume all boats have GPS and should know where they are and where other ships/boats are. I don;t trust GPS it's not fail-safe and can take you in a round about way to wherever you are going. I'd rather trust a road map.

Read my books and let me know how you like (or dislike them) God help me, I'm dwelling on the past and should now creating new words on page after page. My books are still well written with great plots with twists and turns. You will enjoy reading one or all five of them.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: