Saturday, February 23, 2013

Anita Birt's Note Book

My web browser crashed two days ago. I called in a technician who could not fix the problem on site so away went my computer for 24 hours. Everything I have written from day one is on my computer so it was kind of terrifying to see it leave my home.

I didn't know what to do with myself without my trusty computer. I am writing an interesting mystery and was itching to get back to it. It's late afternoon now so I shall return to my story after dinner.


As I mentioned in a previous post I wrote a children's story, The Misadventure of Tilly, a Swan and am going to continue Tilly's adventures possibly between chapters of my mystery. It's not a series but Tilly would be a series, that's where I am at to-day planning ahead and looking forward to writing and writing.

It's like an addiction! Good for my soul and not for my body. It needs exercise. We are having the most awful gale force winds hammering the island, sometimes with rain to beat against my window. Not walking weather, for sure.

Anit
www.anitabirt.com


No comments: