Thursday, April 4, 2013

Anita Birt's Note Book on Nothing Important

Nothing Important. That's me for the time being. My life is peaceful and quiet. What a blessing to be old.

The mystery novel I'm writing is coming along nicely. I'm still not sure who the bad guys are and what they are up to. It will come. The solution might come in the middle of the night after I get up to go to the bathroom and lie in bed until sleep takes me away. I am a quiet sleeper. If I go to sleep on my left side I wake up in the exact position with which I started. Same with my right side.

When I was a busy writer penning my five romance novels I worked every day for two to three hours, in daylight. I'm not a night time creator. Evenings are for reading, or if there's something worth watching on television, I shall watch it.

Because I am old, I write two hours, sometimes less. I tire more easily. But see what I'm doing right now? I'm penning nonsense on my blog, which no one reads. No wonder. I'm not writing anything worth reading.

Tomorrow I may write a little of my story, The Misadventure of Tilly, a Swan. Not the whole thing unless someone asks for it! There's a challenge.

It's late. I couldn't walk outside to-day, raining. We need the rain so I am not grumbling. I shall put on my walking shoes and walk the halls with my new pedometer counting the steps.

In the meantime. Smile or pretend to.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: