Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lazy. This is a lazy blog where nothing important happens, nothing important is expected to happen and nothing ever will.

I'm so busy writing my mystery novel time flies by and I forget about this blog. It's bloody boring anyway, isn't? I shall keep it going to publicize my book when it's published. I am thinking very positive thoughts. For an aged lady still pounding out stories is not usual. Lots of aged ladies paint and knit and quilt and embroider but how many are writing mysteries?

That's all I shall say on that subject, except to say, my two main characters are a fascinating pair. Hmm. I've blogged about that already. I can still write but trying to remember what's I've blogged about is real downer.

Daffodils have faded but there are dark blue small lilies blooming. I think they are called, Camas lilies. They are really beautiful. Casting a blue haze over the rough grass bordering the path above the sea. Even with  bloody back spasms giving me a lot of pain, I feel good to be alive outside and gazing at the little dark blue lilies.

Drop a comment! Someone. Please. I know there are page views and I'm pleased with that but think how comforting it would be to read a comment.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com
Enjoy good reads on your e-readers by purchasing one or all five of my books.

No comments: