Thursday, October 4, 2007

Bits and Bites of this and that.




I am partial to amphibians, those dear little toads and frogs with whom we share the world. I Blogged about toads awhile back - don't ask. To add to your knowledge, you should know that Western toads live through out British Columbia and their population is declining, thought to be due to ultra-violet light exposure. Too much sun and not enough sun screen protection. Poor little devils.


Now I read in the paper about the premature deaths of the Oregon spotted frog in BC. Same bad stuff we all ingest, hazardous chemicals and pesticides and polluted air add to the frogs decline. It's the BC population that's declining, the Oregon spotted frogs are in good shape in Washington and Oregon.

Enough about toads and frogs and on to more personal matters. As you all know, if you read my blog, Isabelle's Diary is out there ready and waiting for eager buyers. It's a contemporary romance with a paranormal twist.
Strike up the Band! On December 27th watch for the release of ISABELLE'S STORY. It's a historical romance featuring Isabelle Linden, the girl who wrote the diary. I don't have the cover yet but will post it as soon as the artists at Ellora's Cave create it.
Tomorrow I may post a fairy picture of me but, then again I may not. And I must be more serious about my blog and make it interesting for serious minded visitors.
Anita








No comments: