Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Something new!




I'm promoting a children's book written by my friend, Chris Tougas. Later in the week I'm going to interview him to find out what makes him tick. Here's the cover of Mechanimals. Chris does all the illustrations and writes the story. It really is a super book. Makes me wish I still had grandchildren to read to. Chris's book is published by Orca Books in Victoria and is available in book stores here on the coast. Your local book store should be able to order it in for you.

It's a gray, rainy day here on the west coast of Canada. A good day to continue writing my historical romance, tentatively named, Estella. She is one of the heroines, the other is Victoria. Estella is a young widow, twenty-nine years old.

Victoria is her eighteen year old niece who has come to stay with Estella to learn how to curtsy properly, engage in mindless conversation with marriageable young men and with any luck capture an heir to a fortune because her family cannot provide a large dowry.


And may I remind you that Isabelle's Diary, is ready for you to purchase from Cerridwen Press. I love royalty cheques.

1 comment:

Theatre Passe Muraille said...

Wow, beautiful cover. I think it is my favourite. I really like what it makes me imagine

if that makes sense....


Love
Taylor