Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blue skies and Barack Obama

Blue skies shone on Washington, DC. this day for the inauguration of the new president of the United States, Barack Obama. His speech was inspiring. The crowds were enthusiastic. The free world awaits.

So begins the hard work of taking the American people to a new level. Of reviving a moribund economy. Of delivering a new kind of health care to the millions of Americans who cannot afford to be sick. Of urging an honest work ethic from top to bottom of the population.

We live in interesting times.

For me, something new began yesterday. My historical romance, A Very Difficult Man, was released in print. I await copies.

There is the beautiful cover. Inside is the inspiring story of a wounded hero who returned from the Crimean War wounded in body and soul.

My book can be purchased from www.CerridwenPress.com or wait a few days and you will find it at Amazon.com. In Canada, Amazon.ca

My PR blitz starts as soon as I receive copies of my book. A launch party. A book signing. Whatever I can dream up to encourage sales.

Thanks for dropping by.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: