Saturday, January 10, 2009

Reviews


A good review is food for the soul. So is a good meal but for this blog, I'm writing about two recent reviews. I received a Four Angel Review for my time travel, Ring Around The Moon. It's a different from most time travels. My hero, Alan Tremaine, travels from 1800 to the present time and shocks my very modern, pregnant heroine, Beth Ormond, when he walks into her life. Beth has rented a thatched cottage in Cornwall for a month of rest and time to reflect on being a single Mom.

Does Alan complicate her life? You bet. The cover hints at what's to come in their relationship.

I had a Three Star review from Romantic Times Book Reviews for Isabelle's Diary. It's a contempoary romance with a paranormal twist. "Sally Carter traveled from her home in Canada to try to find out about her family ties. Upon seeing a distraught young woman in a coffee shop, Sally is stunned to realize that no one else can see the young woman ..." There's a yummy hero and a surprise revelation about the "ghostly" young woman.

Drop by tomorrow when I will post excerpts from both books.

Thanks for spending a little time with me.
Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: