Saturday, July 28, 2012

Anita Birt's Note Book

The Olympic Games are well on their way. Canada is hoping to win a few medals.  Our young athletes are full of energy and hope. In the meantime:

Through a glitch in the printing of my romantic suspense novel, Too Young To Die, instead of my story, inside the copies sent to me, the following appeared.  "1001 Legal  Words, You Need To Know." Published by Oxford University Press 2003.

I could not believe my eyes when I flipped open my book. The cover is beautiful. I have informed my publisher who is aghast and is chasing down the problem. Such islife.

I walked a kilometre this morning. Lovely sunny day but with a chilly wind. I am recovering from the radiation treatment I have had  and regaining my energy. The sound of waves lapping the shore is music to my ears. I am so lucky to live by the sea. The fog horns were blowing early this morning but the fog lifted quickly.

I must return to my creative writing lest I lose the urge.
If you feel a purchasing urge, please buy, Too Young To Die. You will eally enjoy it.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com


No comments: