Friday, January 4, 2013

Anita Birt's Note Book

How to I get my blog out there in cyber land to be read by thousands? A hundred? What have I got to say of interest to anyone other than myself? How to grow old gracefully? Or not?

We all grow old,  it's how we do it that matters. Keep the brain active. Exercise as much as possible.
Socialize with others. Play bridge! Or Scrabble! Both will keep you on your toes, so to speak. In the meantime read as much as you can. I am a newspaper freak and have three daily newspapers except on Sundays when I only have one.

Read books in whatever format suits you. Do try my books. They are as relevant now as when I wrote them. A VERY DIFFICULT MAN is selling well in both formats. I am delighted to see more readers have purchased my thriller, TOO YOUNG TO DIE. It's a real page turner. 

Readers should try,  ISABELLE'S DIARY. It's a contemporary romance like none other. Did my heroine see a ghost or not? There's a twist at the end - I shall say no more. You will enjoy a good read.

I am writing again, a children's story and it's a fun project.


Stay safe in 2013.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: