Monday, January 28, 2013

Anita Birt's Note Book

I have neglected my web site. A talented friend looks after it but she has to wait for instructions from me. Soon it will be up-to-date and shiny. The reviews for my romance novels are as relevant now as when first written. I urge you to try them.

A VERY DIFFICULT MAN is a historical romance. A terrific read. He returns from the Crimea wounded in body and soul and wants nothing to do with the young lady hired to read to him. Out with her! She can't repay the three month salary paid to her and must stay with this very difficult man or risk debtor's prison.
There are twists and ties in my story. Imagine a gypsy fortune teller.

ISABELLE'S DIARY is a contemporary romance that takes place in Wales. There is a ghost! Imagine my heroine finding the diary and adding a surprising addition to the family tree. A fascinating tale that spans a century.

ISABELLE'S STORY is a historical romance taking the reader back one hundred years to Isabelle who wrote the diary. Thinking her lover has abandoned her she tries to take her life up in the hills above town. But a kindly old shepherd saves her from death and like one of his lost sheep, carries her over his shoulder to his simple dwelling on the far side of the hill where she recovers.

RING AROUND THE MOON. An usual time travel, He comes back from the past to the present time and finds a new love. Complications arise as my pregnant American heroine who has come to Cornwall for a rest has to figure out how to find modern documentation for him and to try not to fall in love with him. My story takes place in magical Cornwall. It's a wonderful romance.

TOO YOUNG TO DIE. A story of survival as my heroine, a nanny, has to escape from the hands of a criminal bent on killing her and the three month old baby she has to protect. Imagine my heroine venturing into a Cascade Mountain forest in the black of night carrying the baby. She fears human and animal predators. Imagine her stumbling through trees with no moon in the sky glimmering through the branches overhead to light her way. Imagine.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: