Thursday, October 10, 2013

ANITA BIRT'S NOTE BOOK AND SUNDRY JOTTINGS

Sad to say my Sitemarker has crashed and I haven't a clue who is viewing my site or not. I think the problem is related to the work being done on my old web site. I'll check it out.

I've had my royalty cheque. A VERY DIFFICULT MAN is doing well but not much doing for ISABELLE.  Only one copy sold. It's only available in trade paper back so that will slow down sales. So if one or two of you would order ISABELLE you will have two romance novels in one book! A real bargain. That's my sales pitch for now.

I began series of special exercise classes this morning to strengthen all the muscle groups and improve one's balance. I notice a slight change in my balance after having chemo-therapy and radiation 2011 -2012. Not masses of radiation but something changed in how my body worked. The cure is wonderful. The aftermath is manageable. There are so many new ways to threat cancers in people of all ages it's not the death threat it used to be.

I am writing  a sequel to A GHOST WRITER MYSTERY. It's not yet published, not yet professional edited  but I had an idea for a sequel and am working on that. Writers write even me. I'm a very tiny fish in a tiny pond in the giant publishing ocean but the urge to write is there so I write. Whether I publish another book is uncertain but I've paid my dues in the business and hope a contract will fall into my lap.

Anita Birt
www.anitabirt.com is under construction.
Save a visit for when the new site is ready. I will let your know.

No comments: