Saturday, May 3, 2014

ANITA BIRT - WEAVER OF TALES

I've just read my last post and hope I haven't confused you as I described the book I'm writing. The characters are:

Phyllis.The main protagonist. Angie (six years old) Jake who walked out on Phyllis ten years ago. She divorced him. He is unconscious in the hospital. Mr. Livingstone. Whom I am trying to figure out if he is who he says he is or what is his motive in helping Phyllis, or is he helping her or playing for time.Should Jake be guarded while he's in the hospital?

I hope to make this a Novella - 35,000 words, but the story is growing like Topsy and I fear it is getting out of hand. I'm letting the story evolve on its own. Letting the story write itself. Seems far fetched and probably is but I'm in no hurry. I have published five romance novels, one not-fiction book and my latest, THE GHOST WRITER MYSTERY, e-published by Smashwords for $1.99.

So here is what I really hope you will do. Go to Smashwords and purchase my book. If you have a MAC, go to ibooks and purchase my book. Easy isn't it? $1.99

For my romance novels, A VERY DIFFICULT MAN.  ISABELLE'S DIARY.  ISABELLE'S STORY.  RING AROUND THE MOON.  TOO YOUNG TO DIE.

They are available from my publisher, Ellora's cave as e-books or in trade paperback. My two Isabelle stories are available in a handsome trade paperback. All my books can also be purchased from Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk.com

I'm on Twitter (when I can find myself!) I will soon be on Facebook when I figure out how to do so.

In the meantime, keep reading and buying my books.

IMPORTANT:  Let me interview you on this blog. Who are  you? Are you writing? Thinking about writing. Knitting pretty things. We all have stories to tell. I heard a wonderful true story yesterday and will tell you about it tomorrow - if you ask me!

Anita
www.anitabirt.com




No comments: