Sunday, March 27, 2016

ANITA BIRT - STORY TELLER

I urge you all to buy my books, they are in soft cover or download as e-books. Great reads at very low cost. Download on your e-reader or order as a BOOK. I used to read all the time on my e-reader and then changed to buying BOOKS to hold in my hands.To me there is something comforting about holding a book in my hands. I do have a problem though and will confess my sins. I order books from Munro's our world famous book store or from Amazon.ca. My aging body makes it easier to order books from Amazon.ca. My problem is,  book buying is like an addiction! I have to make sure the books are affordable and will not wreck my budget.

Having said all that, here are my books ready for you to purchase. A VERY DIFFICULT MAN (historical fiction set in England, 1850. My hero has comes home serously wounded from the Crimean War. He has become a recluse and his mother hires a young ladyto read to him. He does not want a young woman trying to change him and makes life difficult for her. At the beginning he throws a book at her and she picks it up and throws it right back. Lots of action! Read and enjoy.

ISABELLE'S DIARY a contemporry romance with a ghost - a ghost? Buy my book and enjoy the mystery of Isabelle.

ISABELLE'S STORY - Historical romance set in England, 1899. Twists and turns enough to bring tears to your eyes. Was she betrayed by her lover? Read my book. Who betrayed Isabelle?

TomorrowI'll write about RING AROUND THE MOON and TOO YOUNG TO DIE.
www.anitabirt.com

No comments: