Wednesday, March 30, 2016

ANITA BIRT - STORY TELLER

I've witten about my published romance novels and forgot to mention my e-book, "The Ghost Writer Mystery." A great story and cheap as an e-book. Download it to your e-reader and enjoy.

Someday I hope to find a publisher for my latest offer "Lady Mary - Death on the Canal Boat." There's a nice twist on the very first page when Mary finds a dirty stray dog has found its way into her garden. Mary does not like dogs, "dirty creatures with fleas."

The poor creature is thin and hungry. Before she gets rid of it she must give it something to eat. It is starving and gobbles up the food she makes for it. Then she ties an old piece of rope for a leash around its around its neck and takes it out of her garden to search along the tow path beside the canaol to find the dog's owner.And there I must leave you. She finds more than she bargained for! I'll let you know when I find a publisher.

Anita
www.anitabirt.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Anita,
I'm a niece of the late Zelda Kamman, and just saw your reminiscence about Huron St. Public School. Please get in touch via email if you want to exchange more information. You can also contact me through my website: www.miriamclavir.ca
best,
Miriam